Monday 21 April 2014

Stein Wood Solo Spring Camping (England Trip 2 - 19th April)

Hello everyone. I've made another little video for my recent (19th April) camping trip. I'm not sure if I'll make videos like this for every trip as they take a bit of work. I'm getting very comfortable with camping and find no problem solo camping, but I have a few concerns regarding the fire. I find that, whilst this fire had no problem with the amount of flame and heat it produced, it chewed up the fuel too quickly. I find I always run out of fuel very fast despite the fact I collect a lot of it. Maybe I just need to have a little bit more faith in the fire and be a bit more conservative with my refueling. Aside from the fire, there were no problems with this little trip and it all went rather smoothly. If anyone is wondering about the drawings, to pass the time I imagined fictional flora and gave them strange fantastical properties. I also made a simple pot hanger which worked nicely. I'll try and make a height adjustable system next time. I need to think of other projects to do in the woods to pass the time though, and I have a few things in mind, carving being the main one. If you have any ideas, I'd be happy to hear them.



Thank you for watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment