Wednesday 18 December 2013

The Land Itself

Me and my brother in Glencoe in May
Me and a lifelong friend in Glencoe on a sunny day in August
At the top of Meall a' bhuachaille in the Cairngorms
Perhaps my favourite photo - Pass of Ryvoan, Cairngorms


I recently recorded another video log. This one, the last part in the Appreciation of Nature series, entitled The Land Itself, covers my appreciation of the land, my growing interests in conservation, geography, cartography and prehistory. I also speak to some extent on my travel goals. Once again, like the other two videos, this is unedited footage. One thing I forgot to do was actually show my face, but I think the camera's staying on Google Earth isn't too bad as it's relevant to the video anyway. Just on a personal note I'd say the video gets better after the half way mark.

Thanks for watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment